- Want to build your business
- Need to set well-defined goals
- Require a solid strategic marketing plan with both short- and long-term goals
- Need help monitoring key metrics to measure success
- Are uncertain what key metrics would be (things such as daily foot traffic, lead to sale conversion ratios, website traffic, social media engagement, incoming calls or leads, profit margins)
- Want to improve relations and loyalty with existing clients
- Desire to expand into new markets and attract new customers
What is a marketing consultant?
A marketing consultant is the person who helps your company decide how to best engage your existing clients. The marketing consultant will also help to determine who else might be enticed to try your product or service and how to expand your client base. A marketing consultant looks at your existing business model and then, using analytical tools, considers the market potential and develops a strategy to achieve larger goals. Throughout the process the marketing consultant ensures adherence to your company’s mission and measures success, testing response and tracking results while implementing a comprehensive strategic marketing plan.